Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I don't particularly like change, but I have decided to do away with my "Alice" signature.
I created it at the beginning of this whole blog process as a way of keeping it anonymous.  But with the pictures and other stuff posted I figured it was about time that I just use my name.  
Plus it was confusing some of the "older folk".  
I am still the Alice of this story.  
I am still trying to find my way through Wonderland.

Others on this blog will remain anonymous until I am granted permission to use their names.  
But their Blogosphere names may stick.  I have grown attached to the Queen of Hearts, the Mad Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat.    

So here it is, my new signature.
Incidentally, when creating a live signature you look at your name about a million times in different fonts, colors, sizes, etc.  Turns out that if you look at your name long enough it starts to look like another word completely.


0 comments to blog for: