Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why I Need Prozac Around My Realtives

My Evil Cousin recently reminded me of a horrible tale from my childhood.

I had not thought about the legend of TailyPo for many years.

It seems to be something known more in the South because when I mention it in California people look at me like I just suggested grilling a squirrel for dinner with my husband I met at the family reunion.

As payback to The Evil Cousin, when I am in Texas for his wedding to The Girl That Is Way Too Good For Him, I am going to make him go to the haunted railroad tracks and see if the little children come and push us off.

Mwaahahaaahhaaa



1 comments to blog for:

Karen said...

I've been informed that if you hear a scratching at the door at the afore-mentioned wedding, I've been informed that even I can't save you!